The Callini Diore Way!
- Be able to work in a team
- Have Patience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Friendly and tactful personality
- Good timekeeping
- Open minded attitude
- Be able to handle complaints and difficult situations
Client Service Advisor
Customer service advisors interact with clients to provide answers to inquiries involving the company's product or services on a daily basis. Handling anything from general inquiries to complaints, your role can be done over the phone, face-to-face or even online.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Help promote the company
- Inform customers about services that could suit them
- Suggesting products they may be interested in
- Putting them in touch with someone senior, should they need it
Event Planning & Coordinating Team
Plan all aspects of professional meetings and events. They often choose meeting locations, arrange transportation, and coordinate other details. Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to. Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, and employee appreciation events.
- Interviewing Clients
- Planning ideas
- Soliciting bids from vendors
- Calculating budgets
- Attending client meetings
- Coordinating with vendors
- Executing event itinerary
- Monitor all event activities
- Tending to all client needs during the event
Design Management Team
Manage all the processes in relation to producing a set of drawings that events can be built from. Controlling the development of the design concept into manufacturing and managing the installation information.
- Creating event design
- Creating a design budget
- Set-Up of event design
- Management of vendors in the design
The Culinary team may design the menu, review food and beverage purchases, and often train cooks and other food preparation workers. You will also supervise and prepare meals, and report results to the clients.
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the lead event planner and client to prepare meals for events.
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift